With a focus on early intervention, a stimulating environment and an excellent teaching personnel, The Pilgrims offers the best foundation for learning.
The curriculum here is specific to your child's Special Educational Needs:
- Communication and Language development
- Social skills and behaviour development
- Academic instructions appropriate to the developmental level of the student
- Adaptive/living/self-help/life Skills
- Occupational and Speech therapy based on needs
- The Pilgrims School also offers E-Learning for all children.
Admission for Baby Class, Nursery, Pre-Unit and Primary 1,2,3,4 and 5.
In addition to the 8-4-4 curriculum, The Pilgrims Panda offers a curriculum focused on:
- Personal,Social and Emotional development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Knowledge and understanding of the World
- Problem solving and reasoning
- Creative development
- Physical development
and various extra-curricular activities including, drama, music and information technology.
PERSONAL, SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
All adults working at the Pilgrims have signed to uphold the rights of the child to be safe and happy. The children are guided using our positive behaviour support approach which enables children to learn expected behaviours while in school. The children learn to take responsibility for their choices, good or bad.