THE PILGRIMS PROGRESSIVE SCHOOL - Admissions
 -
LOCATED IN ACACIA GARDENS OFF MAKADARA ROAD, PAST ATHI RIVER SECONDARY, NEXT TO THE S.D.A CHURCH. Mobile: 0774267591 or 0723529375 (Principal Brigid Omusula)

 
Admissions 
Pilgrims Impala, admits throughout the year to enable children (ages 2-11) diagnosed with autism, communication, learning, adaptive and social skill delays and/or disorders, to access early intervention.


Pilgrims Panda admits according to age:
CLASS
AGES
PLAYGROUP
UNDER 3
BABY CLASS
3-4
NURSERY
4-5
PRE-UNIT
6-7
PRIMARY


  

FEES PER TERM IN KENYAN SHILLINGS
Admission fees: 2000/=


TRANSPORT ( THE SCHOOL VANS WILL PICK UP AND DROP OFF PUPILS AT SPECIFIC LOCATIONS   WHEN  THE ROADS BECOME INACCESSIBLE)



UNIFORMS

 
All pupils must purchase their uniforms from school. Onlyblack or grey jackets will be allowed at school. Parents can buy them privately or from the school uniform supplier. Pupils who come to school wearing any other clothing will be asked to remove and store in their bags until home time. Only grey or Black jackets and hats will be allowed in the                                                                                 playground when the weather gets                                                                           cold.

TUITION AND TRANSPORTATION FEES

Tuition Fees can be paid in 2 installments with 60% at the beginning of the term and the remaining 40% within 40 days through our bank account (shown below). , Once it is paid,it is non-refundable. Transport fees must be paid upront each month for those parents who require transport.

(PILGRIMS PROGRESSIVE,Cooperative Bank, Athi River,Account no.01109564010100 ) 
 


SCHOOLTEXT BOOKS AND STATIONERY WILL BE PURCHASED BY PARENTS. 

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint